The HSJ National Cardio Forum will unite 120+ senior clinicians and system leaders from primary and secondary care, industry and the third sector, STPs and ICSs, GP Federations and Primary Care Networks.
This is the national event to bring together stakeholders from the whole cardiovascular community.
Partnering with HSJ means you can network with the clinicians and managers from national and local organisations who are responsible for driving and implementing the NHS Long Term Plan.
- Influence and build relationships with decision makers within the ICS/STP leadership and influence commissioning decisions
- Network with clinicians and find out about their priorities
- Gain insight into policy and the opportunity to influence and analyse policy decisions
- Showcase existing partnerships and start conversations for future collaboration
- Position yourself as the partner of choice to support with existing or arising challenges
For more information please contact Paul Rowe, Head of Sales on firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Partnership Brochure here: